Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The 'Baroness' Real-estate Agent Extraordinaire

In anticipation of David (Comic co-creator, co-writer, and sometimes editor) finding the actual amusing 'Baroness' strip I mention in my previous post, I have decided to post the one where she is selling real-estate.

Yes, it is very linear, but well it's my G.I. Joe appreciation week and after last nights twitterfest of updates from the very successful webcomic creators Scott Kurtz and Kris Straub with their twittering of lines like "I can't wait for G.I. Joe 2: Joemaggeddon!" (They twittered while watching the movie) and the posting of videos made in the bathroom at the movie theater, I just had to post it.

(A little background: In our (now defunct) webcomic, David and I alternated writing and drawing the strips. Being lazy I used David's version of the Baroness, and now I suddenly have the urge to draw my own version.)


No comments:

Post a Comment